Risk Management Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Risk Management Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational pharmaceutical company. In this job you will be responsible for risk management process.
About the Risk Management Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Risk Lead.
- Manage risk management activities in Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore across all functions and divisions according to global risk management standards
- Apply and communicate risk management framework to process owner within divisional/functional
- Prepare and implement the sustainable audit remediation practices
- Provide guidance and coordinate the implementation of action plan in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore based on global audit report
- Support local implementation, adaptation as well as appropriate life cycle management of regulations in Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore
- Review risk analysis in SAP including the key control and mitigation measures
- Involve in the investigation of any compliance incident report
- Consolidate and provide risk management reporting to global/divisional/functional units according to global risk management reporting structures of Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of five years working experience in internal audit/internal control function in multinational company in pharmaceutical or consumer goods industry
- Know-how and experience in risk management and risk mitigation strategies
- Familiarity with the relationship between business decisions and their risk implications is necessary in order to act and serve as trusted partner and effective change agent
- Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills towards senior management
- Pro-active, analytic, decisive, self-motivated and results-driven and sensitive to people with verifying backgrounds on all managerial levels
- Strong team player
- Business fluent English
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Risk Management Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.