Head of Internal Audit
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 13 April 2017
An excellent Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at an large agriculture fishing and forestry company in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CFO.
About the Head of Internal Audit role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor risk management and operational audit as well as internal control. You will also need to implement the initiative for cost reduction and performance improvement which will impact the bottom line of this agriculture fishing & forestry business.
- Responsible for Internal Audit, Internal Control and Risk Management
- Producing and analysing relevant financial, management and production information/reports and KPIs
- Liaise with external parties, such as; banks, external auditors, Tax Department and various other Government/Regulatory Institutions
To succeed in Head of Internal Audit job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical audit and accounting skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in Financial / Cost Accounting within agriculture fishing and forestry industry
- Strong analytical abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is the large agriculture fishing and forestry company in Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.