Compliance Manager (Finance)
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 18 April 2017
An exciting Compliance Manager (Finance) has just become available at a world leading multinational company based in Central Jakarta and you will report directly to the CFO.
About the Compliance Manager (Finance) role:
This role is suited for a talented finance professional who has got in depth understanding of internal audit, risk, compliance and have a background of working in big 4 and who has been working in a dynamic, multinational corporation and cross functions environment. This role holder needs to coordinate with all business and support functions and be responsible for the compliance matters within finance and business function.
- Develop and update company policies and standard operation procedures (SOPs) according to the group global compliance and guidelines
- Identify risk areas and initiate improvements
- In charge of internal audit within areas of financial compliance
- Ensure that all transactions and activities are within the company’s and group’s compliance policies
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders and cross functions to develop and update SOPs for training
- Plan, organise, and perform various audits including financial/operational
- Lead risk management and compliance meeting
To succeed in this role, you should have a finance or accounting degree.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of financial and operational audit procedures
- Exposure to pharmaceuticals audits and code of conduct
- Candidates with at least seven years of experience in internal auditing, financial audit or external auditing
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This global business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Compliance Manager (Finance) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity