Salary IDR15000000 - IDR20000000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 02 February 2017
A large local FMCG business is looking for an Internal Auditor to support their newly established business unit in Jakarta. In this job you will be responsible for all accounting and finance matters for the plant along with other ad-hoc issues.
About the Internal Auditor Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Internal Audit Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a start up multinational company.
- Participate in the annual audit risk assessment
- Develop audit work plan processes, specifically to the low to high risk assessment audit scope area
- Define potential risk in the Company’s business process
- Perform various audit engagement and/or consulting service projects independently, as well as perform as a team member
- Establishing and/or participating on the audit/ consulting project objectives and scope determination
- Collect and analyse complex financial/ non-financial data, draw logical conclusion based on that activities
- Developing and complying with project budget and timeline
- Communicating to other team members for the issue noted during the projects
- Writing audit reports/ other consulting communicating reports in proper manner
- Promoting the quality of projects deliverables
- Facilitating effective communication and coordination between internal audit department with clients, amongst departments within client management
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery in audit and/or consulting projects
- Participate to promote Internal Audit’s activities to the Company
- Comply with professional standard, internal audit department policy, and other related Company’s policies
- Provide input on the enhancement of audit methodology, workflow and tools
- Work and assist with the Global Audit as well as external auditors
- Report to Internal Audit Manager on the audit/ consulting project status performed on periodic basis
A successful candidate must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- University graduates in Accounting
- Minimum three years' experience as an auditor, preferably from a public accounting firm
- Extensive knowledge of auditing methodology and report writing
- Understand common business work-flow process to identify key controls and risks
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent in managing yourself, creating customer value and achieving result as an individual and teamwork player.
- Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
- Familiarity with SAP program is an advantage
This local large FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a local large manufacturing company, this Internal Auditor role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.