Accounting and Reporting Manager
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounting and Reporting Manager job has just opened at a local telecommunication conglomerate. In this job you will be responsible for all accounting and reporting related matters for company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Accounting and Reporting Manager Role:
This position is a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Division Head. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of a local conglomerate.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a regular basis
- Perform fluctuation analysis on assigned accounts, research, resolve and document variances
- Manage the timely review of clearing accounts and work collaboratively for resolution
- Coordinate to complete the monthly inter-company account reconciliation and revaluations; maintain and propose accruals when needed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Liaise with auditors at year end and prepare the necessary supporting data
- Evaluate current processes and internal controls; make and implement recommendations for improvement
- Pepare of statutory accounts, both consolidated and stand alone
To succeed in this Accounting an Reporting Role, you will need to have minimum five years' relevant experience in the telecommunication industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least five years' working experience in a related field, preferably in the telecommunication sector
- Experience as a manager/assistant manager specialising in finance - general/cost accounting or equivalent - is preferred
- Previous working experience as an external auditor is an advantage
- Strong accounting skills, understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client-focused approach to work (internal and external)
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Willingness to work in matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on training and development of people to the highest standards. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining local conglomerate group company, this Accounting and Reporting Manager role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Accounting and Reporting Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.