Salary Market aligned
Consultant Christa Felicia
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-22 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID 11850 IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Accounting Manager job has just become available at a leading Indonesian manufacturing and production firm in Jakarta. The group has been growing tremendously and has a strong presence across the Southeast Asia region.
About the Accounting Manager role:
Reporting into the CFO, the Accounting Manger will have end-to-end responsibility for Finance & Accounting and Payroll.
- Weekly and monthly internal reports with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Manage overall Finance, Accounting, and Payroll function within the organisation
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statements
- Analyse financial information to produce business forecasts, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduce and implement cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
To succeed in this Accounting Manager role, you will need to have good understanding of Indonesia tax laws.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with initial training at a Big 4 accountancy practice
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Finance / Accounting - preferably within the manufacturing and production industry
- Experience working for an MNC company or local company with complex business processes
- Strong numerical skills with high accuracy
This large manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on people development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next challenge in your career by joining a large manufacturing company, this Accounting Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.