Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 08 September 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An agriculture fishing and forestry company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have at least five years' experience in accounting, commercial finance, financial planning and analysis knowledge within the industry.
About the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Role:
The role ensures timely and accurate reporting of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and all other related statutory reporting and ensure compliance with the accounting standards as well as company policies and procedures. The role also involves close working with other functions primarily supply and marketing by providing relevant data and analysis and monitoring cost reduction initiative. The position reports directly to the Financial Controller.
- Analyse and report profit and loss on a timely basis
- Leads the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of Group Consolidation Report as per company OKR and business plan
- Increase promotion efficiency by establishing promotion review culture and driving actions coming out of post evaluations (e.g. pre and post ROI evaluations)
- Support monthly closing processes through marketing/consumer spends review
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Develop, coordinate, prepare, and consolidate forecasting budget for business performance (3-years plan) both for capital expenditure and operation budget
- Collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects
- Work with the Business Development and Key Account Management teams to review trading term of newly onboarded principals and any ad hoc promotional activities through financial perspective (margin, FAT operation, ROI)
To succeed in this Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and be ready to work closely with sales finance, marketing finance and supply chain finance team skills.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic is required
- Minimum of five years' experience in financial/commercial finance/FP&A
- Strong analytical abilities combined with a pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and a results-driven personality
- Agile, comfortable with multitasking and unpredictable working schedule (including overtime) in a fast working-pace in a rapidly evolving start up
This prominent company is recognised commodities company in Jakarta, Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR35,000,000 - IDR38,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: BalikpapanDate posted: 02 September 2022A Business Controller (Balikpapan Area) job has become available at a multinational logistics company based in Balikpapan. The ideal candidate must have five or more years of experience in finance business partner, commercial finance, and financial planning, as well as analysis knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 09 August 2022A mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Executive. The ideal candidate will need at least three years of experience within the industry.