Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Manager job has become available at a multinational medical company based in Jakarta. In this role, you will report to the Finance Director for monthly financial reporting analysis (full P&L) including financial analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting and business support.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
This position will support the finance division, reporting directly to the Finance Director. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational medical company.
- Establish and drive corporate planning and reporting calendar in line with group guidelines and calendar
- Regional consolidation of all financials and reporting to group
- Align and ensure consistent use of all key business and financials assumptions across all business lines
- Timely submission of all reporting requirements (group as well as senior management). This includes (but not limited to) P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital, Cash Flow, Capex and Headcount
- Review business performance with senior management and recommend course of action with the help of fact-based insights and scenario analysis
- Support analysis with relevant commentaries
- Undertake analysis and develop recommendations (ex cost saving initiatives)
- Develop and implement key financial dashboard
- Work closely with accounting and tax function to ensure accurate numbers are generated and all relevant elements are considered in the accounts (e.g. accruals, provisions and group recharges)
- Support of project work
To succeed in this FP&A role, strong analytical skill and determination is required.
- At least a bachelor's/master's degree/post graduate degree in accountancy or its equivalent with strong accounting and finance knowledge and practical experience
- At least five years' work experience, preferable experience in financial planning and analysis or audit background with some commercial experience
- Strong English (verbal and written)
- Strong IT skills; advanced in Excel ideally including VBA, Microsoft packages, database and internet software
- Good team player with the ability to work independently with highly commitment and confident
- Initiative, dedicated, and have interest in understanding underlying business and value chain
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Able to work through details but present findings to management in relevant summarised form
- Able to prioritise under tight deadlines and focus on delivering tangible results
Based in Jakarta, this multinational medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great people culture. The work environment is full of innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to start your career.
If you are driven and equipped with global mindset, this FP&A Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.