Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Salary IDR32,000,000 - IDR37,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 32000000 37000000 37000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational manufacturing company is looking for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to lead the business planning and commercial finance function.
About the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Role:
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L), rolling forecast, controlling budget and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to Head of Finance, this position will be based in industrial area in greater Jakarta.
• Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
• Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
• Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
• Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
• Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
• Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
• Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc.
• Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
• Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex, etc.) to develop financial and performance insights
• Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Minimum of eight years’ experience in financial planning and analysis, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles
• Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
• Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
• Advanced in Excel (experience in building comprehensive financial/forecasting modelling)
• Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
• Strong finance business partner and hands on working with the operational team
This multinational manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity