Head of Financial Planning
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Financial Planning role has just become available at an international telecommunications company in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will report directly to the CFO.
About the Head of Financial Planning Role:
As the Head of Financial Planning, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial modelling and planning, budgeting, rolling forecast, opex control and monitor finance aspect and business partnering to the other divisions within the company. This role is base in a strategic position in Jakarta and will report to the CFO.
- Monitor and report achievements of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Assist and lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
- Bachelor's (or above) Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Seven years’ experience in FP&A Manager and finance functions
- Relevant experience in FMCG and telecom business
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and have a sound commercial acumen and awareness
- Strong analytical thinker, detail-oriented and leadership skill
- Ability to present to senior leadership team
- Experience working in matrix and complex environment, fast moving and with lots of change
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
This telecommunications business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Financial Planning role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.