Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Salary + MEDICAL
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-31 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 75000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An established and large ecommerce (new media and internet) is looking for a well experience Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to drive and lead the FP&A team and lead the budgeting and forecasting process, an additionally to perform business analysis performance and drive continuous improvement in reporting, analysis and financial planning.
About the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) role:
As the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) role, you will be responsible to oversee the financial modelling and planning, budgeting, rolling forecast, opex control and monitor finance aspect and business partnering to the other divisions within the company. The role base in strategic position in Central Jakarta and will report to VP Finance
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Assist and lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- +7 years’ experience in FP&A Manager and Finance functions
- Relevant experience in FMCG and telecom business
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and have a sound commercial acumen and awareness
- Strong analytical thinker, detail orientation and leadership skill
- Ability to present to senior leadership team
- Experience working in matrix and complex environment, fast moving and with lots of change
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
This ecommerce (new media and internet) business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.