Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 16 February 2019 2019-02-162019-04-17 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive Financial Analyst job has just arisen at a leading multinational in the manufacturing and production industry. The role will support the business planning and commercial finance function.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to assist in preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reports (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecasts, controlling budgets, and providing comprehensive financial analysis to support business growth and expansion plans. Reporting directly to A&A manager, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse data to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum three to four years’ experience in financial planning & analyst, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (Auditors from Big 4 are welcome)
- Preferable FMCG or manufacturing background
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Advance in MS Office, Hyperion and ERP
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. Take your career forward with this exciting Senior Financial Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.