Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Salary + medical
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-25 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at respected global Consumer and Pharmaceuticals company. They are looking to recruit Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) manager to join their team in Central Jakarta.
About the Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager role:
An exciting Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer and Pharmaceuticals company. Reporting to the CFO, you will provide strategic finance and business analysis and act as business advisory to all the relevant stakeholders to optimise the financial return and business performance.
- Support the sales and marketing team with commercial and finance advice and insight that will help drive profitable growth within regions
- Provide insightful analysis and clear direction to the sales and marketing teams of financial budget management, resources allocation
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process for top line figures, including develop discount system, pricing, sales incentive scheme, A&P etc
- Ensure that business risks and opportunities are captured and known to facilitate decision making and business action
- Ensure governance and compliance of accounting standards, company policy & SOP are followed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree
- Candidates with at least 7-10 years of experience in reputable or global company
- Candidate with strong commercial acumen, good business partnering skills and hands on finance and commercial strategy
- FMCG and/ Pharmaceuticals industry background
- Strong in analytic skills
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good analytic skills, good project management
This consumer and pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting commercial financial planning and analysis (FP&A) manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity