Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Business Planning & Analysis (BPA) Manager job has just become available at a leading start-up company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Business Planning & Analysis Manager role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor budget, forecast and p/l. You will also need to implement the initiative for cost reduction and performance improvement. Reporting to Head of BPA, this role will be based in Jakarta.
- Responsible for management/cost accounting, management reporting, budgeting, finance, forecast
- Producing and analysing relevant financial, management and production information/reports and KPIs
- Liaise with external parties, such as; banks, external auditors, tax department and various other government/regulatory institutions
- Initiating cost saving initiatives for cost reduction
To succeed in Business Planning & Analysis Manager job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and analytic skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in Finance/BPA within manufacture industry
- Strong analytic abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This multinational pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised right now. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Planning & Analysis Manager the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.