Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Location North Sumatra
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 23 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational agriculture fishing and forestry company is looking for Junior Controller to be part of their finance and accounting team.
About the Junior Controller role:
Junior Controller will be critical in supporting Finance Controller in supervising the team in day to day operations, assist in budget & forecasting process, develop costing team to make positive contribution to business, provide financial analysis of product margin & operational expenses, understands cost structure to continuously reduce production costs as well as business partnering with business operations. Reporting directly to Finance Controller, this position will be based in North Sumatra.
- Manage the skills of costing in each production facilities in developing product profitability reports
- Develop the cost control aspects of the operation.
- To collaborate with the operations managers to develop P&L that allow them to manage the cost and effectiveness of each operation
- Develop standard costs for each operations with Business Controller
- Work with the commercial team on the Sales report and PL commercial.
- Work with the purchasing and supply team for supply chain aspects and purchasing reports analysis.
- Preparation of the monthly management report (MMR) together with the operations team
- Build a broad view of enterprise risk management with policies, procedures and practices that help stakeholders identify and mitigate both financial and non-financial risks
- Exhibit leadership behaviours and ability to develop staffs to become effective leaders
- Develop employee's technical skills and development needs through structured development plans
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar positions
- Budgeting and forecasting knowledge as well as product costing and margin analysis
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning, as well as technical skills
- Strong analytic thinker, finance business partner, proactive and independent and hands on working with the operational team
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
This leading main player in agricultural business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Junior Controller role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity