Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A growing new media and internet (e-commerce) business is looking for a Financial Planning & Analyst Manager to lead and coordinate with key stakeholders during annual budgeting process, product launching, controlling budget and provide comprehensive financial analysis.
About the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role:
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for budgeting, preparing rolling forecast and coordinating the information and numbers for all business units across the company. Reporting directly to the senior manager of FP&A, this position will be based in Central Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Assist and lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Driving the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin etc
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Four - five years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analyst, financial analyst or business analyst roles
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytic thinker, proactive and independent
- Advance in Excel (experience in building comprehensive financial / forecasting modelling)
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong finance business partner and hands on working with the operational team
This new media and internet (ecommerce) company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity