Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 02 September 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-09-12 2022-11-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Financial Controller job in Jakarta has just arisen at a leading multinational distribution company to report directly to the Regional Finance Director and CEO of the company.
About the Financial Controller Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director and CEO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of a leading multinational distribution company.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Ensure that local tax activities are fully in line with local legislation and global tax policies
- Take charge of the annual budget computation and quarterly forecasts
- Support new entity integration on a financial and operational point of view
- Communicate with (external) business partners like banks, tax authorities, auditors, tax advisers, etc., in Indonesia
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you must possess good communication skill and strong technical skills
- Degree in accountancy, ACCA or related field, with professional qualifications such as CPA is preferred
- Must have previous experience in a Big 4 audit firm
- Over 10 years' experience with strong exposure to overall finance management
- In-depth understanding of regulatory/statutory requirements and governance principles, familiar with IFRS and PSAK
- Previous experience working in international environments and listed companies
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- Excellent time management, planning and project skills including the ability to interact with and present to senior level leadership
- Familiar with ERP implementation
This leading multinational distribution company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 September 2022A CFO job in a rising edutech company has opened up for a candidate with strong corporate finance background.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of Internal Control job has become available at a leading start-up company.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 August 2022A Finance Director job has become available at a company in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 August 2022An interesting CFO job opportunity has just arisen at this local manufacturing group. They are seeking a seasoned CFO to lead and transform the finance team.