Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 07 June 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 property-and-housing Bandung ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
At start-up company is recruiting for a VP Finance job based in Bandung.
About the VP Finance Role:
In this role, you will help build and manage our finance function to support the leadership and all stakeholders. You will be working with the CEO and responsible for all things finance, legal and compliance for the company as well.
- Oversee timely preparation of financial reporting in compliance with regulatory standards
- Maintain daily transactions and control of all accounting systems to ensure accurate recording and processing of financial and accounting data in compliance with international procedures, statutory rules and accounting standards
- Apply your deep understanding of reconciliations required, keep checks and balances in place and identify early indicators of risks
- Manage budgeting and planning process for the organisation, build financial models for businesses. Play an integral role in all the planning cycles and drive the long-term growth plans
- Provide periodic investor reports, address investor queries on the company's performance
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, and anything else that could impact the business
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax auditors and ensure all statutory requirements deliver in a timely manner and in compliance with the regulations
- Ensure all monthly tax, tax returns and other tax requirements are filed within the deadlines and as per the requirements by relevant laws and authorities
- Set up systems and processes; create and establish SOPs for payments, accounting policy, employee expenses, partnerships, implementation, etc.
- Identify and implement best practices to make sure the company, financial processes and internal controls are more efficient and effective; proactively monitor process health
- Adopt simple and scalable processes, implement relevant tools and technology to run the function smoothly and resourcefully
To succeed in this VP Finance role, you must have at least five years' experience in a managerial finance position.
- Initial audit background is a plus
- Experience in a start-up environment is a must have, along with other related industries such as FMCG
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate and financial laws in Indonesia and Singapore
- Ability to work independently and play a hands-on role in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven, with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability and focused on delivering results
This start up (new media and internet) business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting VP Finance role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.