Regional Finance Manager
Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 travel-and-tourism Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Regional Finance Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a multinational travel and tourism company in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Regional Finance Manager Role:
In this critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Controller, you will be a strategic partner to the Country Head and business line heads in business management. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial management of the region including guiding, monitoring and controlling the accounting activities of the different units in a given region
- Achieve the incremental business targets for the region as defined and review the books of accounts for all units in the region
- Suggest and initiate cost saving and revenue improvement measures. Provide valuable input for process improvements and performance enhancements
- Assist in the feasibility studies for new projects and capital expenditure
- Ensure quality output and establish new processes for improvements
- Ensure quality information, trend analysis and projections are available for decision making
- Prepare consolidated profitability reports to the management on a monthly basis for all units and regions
- Ensure high level of accounting controls in processes to have a higher internal audit rating. Ensure that audit queries are answered and completed in the timelines given
- Overall responsibility to achieve a lower tax cost for the region and to ensure full tax compliance to minimise the tax risk to the group
To succeed in this Regional Finance Manager role, you must possess good communication skill and be strong in business partnering.
- Minimum five years' SAP experience
- Experience in managing a region (few countries)
- Over 15 years' experience with strong exposure for overall finance management
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- Self starter and full of initiative
- CPA certification would be a plus
This multinational travel and tourism company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Regional Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.