Salary Medical Benefits
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO job has just become available at an education and training institution in Jakarta.
About the CFO Role:
Managing the entire finance team, you will be extensively involved in the strategic matters of the company, and are expected to be hands-on in managing general affairs, HR and legal. As a key business partner, you will be involved in business strategy operations related to cost improvement while maintaining strong service quality and business expansion decision. You will supervise group financial duties and responsibilities which involve treasury, reporting, taxation and audit.
- Perform the full spectrum of finance and accounting function in the group
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the group including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assist with high-level decisions about business strategy and project assessments
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the group
- Business partner in driving profitability with hands on attitude in handling corporate secretarial matters and legal
- Business partner with cross functional teams for setting up and streamlining of various processes
- Support preparation of information memorandum, due diligence and contact with strategic partners
- Lead IT ERP implementation for all branches to support business process improvement
- Ensure compliance of internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Provide support to the Managing Director and principles in setting policies
To succeed in this CFO role, you will need to have strong operational skills and the ability to work across domestic teams and international stakeholders.
- CA or CPA qualified with 15 - 20 years' working experience, with at least five years in a finance leadership position
- Experience in finance and administration, ideally within the education institution industry, is a necessity
- Proficiency in English
- Proven leadership/managerial skills and good communication and interpersonal skills, leading a team of at least 20 people
- Proven track record of success in driving change, achieving targets and working across the different regions
This education and training institution is committed to improving student standard quality in Jakarta as evidenced by its investments. The culture is demanding but there are great opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are passionate in the education and commercially driven, strategic partner who is experienced in change management, this CFO is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new exciting opportunity.