Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational manufacturing and production company is looking for a Financial Controller to assist the business planning and commercial finance function.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this critical role, you will be the responsible for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation. Reporting to the CFO, you will be based in Greater Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an established multinational company.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsource functions
- Oversee and lead the organisation to achieve department goals and objectives
- Provide advice and guideline to business on the accounting of transactions and implications
- Maintain controls over accounting transactions
- Ensure all transactions are valid with supporting documents
- Manage asset transactions (e.g. purchase, depreciation, write off)
- Ensure PL and Balance Sheet accounts are properly booked
- Issue timely and accurate financial statements
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasts
- Lead to perform balance sheet reconciliation monthly
- Provide financial analysis e.g. capital
- Ensure control self-assessments are done by business thoroughly and on time
- Coordinate with auditors (internal and external) during audit
- Ensure adherence to statutory and corporate accounting guideline
To be successful in this Financial Controller role, you will need to have minimum eight years' relevant experience in the manufacturing industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking and leadership skills.
- Accounting graduate. Experience working in a Big 4 Accounting firm is a plus
- Minimum eight years' experience
- Experience working in a reputable multinational/prominent company
- Good command of English (writing and speaking)
- Sound thinking logic and solution oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitments to deliver
This leading multinational manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an established multinational company, this Financial Controller role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.