Salary + medical
Consultant Nidya Ramalia Novita
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 65000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large and established logistics distribution and supply chain company is looking to add a Financial Controller to the team. This position reports to the group CFO and is based in South Jakarta.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible mainly for the end-to-end spectrum of finance and accounting, setting up business processes, internal and external audit, financial reporting and accounting.
- Improve the accounting process and system, as well as financial reporting of the company
- Supervise daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly operations within the finance and accounting department
- Manage accounts receivables, payments and cash operations
- Be involved in system implementation and financial process and procedures
- Review and provide accurate financial reports and including monthly management accounting report
- Review and monitor tax calculations and payments done by the tax consultant
- Liaise with external stakeholders – including external auditor, bank etc.
- Oversee and ensure that the company’s processes and policies are implemented and followed
- Monitor and control financial performance, budget vs actual spending
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide recommendations to management and act as business partner to enhance efficiency and productivity
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you will need to have previous Big 4 accounting firm experience and strong technical skills in finance, accounting and tax.
- Finance or Accounting degree
- In-depth knowledge in accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience in Big 4 is a plus
- Relevant experience in system implementation is an advantage, especially if you are familiar with SAP
- Strong in analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This a leading logistics distribution and supply chain company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Controller.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.