Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR70,000,000 per month + Bonus and benefits
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Financial Controller job has just arisen at a rapidly-growing multinational engineering company in Jakarta.
About this Financial Controller Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of the business and be involved in commercial functions to assist the company's decision making process that supports the achievement of corporate financial targets.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Represent the company when interacting with authorities and third parties on e.g. tax, health and safety, legal, environmental and labour matters, in coordination with the local functional head
- Serve as finance business partner for local management with overall country financial management responsibility
- On-time and accurate statutory accounting
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and KPIs
- Prepare and review budget and estimates with market area and business heads
- Credit risk management, credit control and debt collection in cooperation with the business
- Manage indirect and direct tax compliance, reporting, refunds, payments, archiving and tax coding in the local ERP
- Identify local planning opportunities in relation to, among others, capital structure, tax incentives and tax-related cash flow optimisation
- Financial risk management, liquidity and financing of the company together with group treasury
- Manage bank relationships in cooperation with group treasury
- Conduct third party and "know your customer” due diligence when required by policies or guidelines
- Lead finance and admin team and drive improvements to ensure efficiency and quality of services
- Participate in other relevant country projects on a case by case basis, depending also on other resources within the country, to support achievement of overall business targets (e.g. M&A, restructuring)
- Tertiary degree with post-graduate certification as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- At least eight years of experience at a senior level working for an MNC, preferably in the engineering services industry
- Solid proven skills in dealing with regulatory bodies including local taxation rules and regulations in Indonesia
- Ability to lead people to achieve organisational goals and shareholder value
- Good accounting/finance technical knowledge
- Strong business acumen to support, enable and drive strategic growth
- Ability to motivate, inspire and grow people
- Strong communicator and able to foresee internal customer support needs
- Good command of English and native Bahasa (both verbal and written)
- SAP savvy and innovation-minded, ready to embrace new tools and techniques to drive efficiency and operational excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to progress to the regional level within a large established foreign MNC.
Apply now to learn more.