Country Finance Manager
Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Country Finance Manager job has just arisen at a multinational engineering company in Jakarta. The Country Finance Manager is responsible for the overall finance function, overseeing end-to-end accounting processes, finance project management, financial controls and compliance and regulatory reporting.
About the Country Finance Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the President Director and will be responsible for directing the country’s growth through strategic financial analysis to maximise profitability and return on investments. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Define, contribute to and execute the country financial strategy and direct all financial operations through effective structuring, planning and development, to increase performance and facilitate growth in line with the organisation's and region's strategic and growth objectives
- Plan and forecast the company’s business activities and financial position in areas of revenue, expenses and earnings based on expected operations, with primary input from sales and operations functions to ensure forecasts and assumptions are reasonable, accurate and consistent with the business activity
- Contribute to the development of the country's business strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making and provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Business-partnering senior stakeholders across a variety of functions to create genuine value add analysis of supply and demand of business services
- Drive and direct the planning and preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and report variances
- Collaborate with regional and/or corporate stakeholders, as relevant, to communicate financial strategies, performance, and analysis to management
- Evaluate strategic growth and development options and investment appraisals in line with the organisation's short-term and long-term strategies
- Provide financial analytical support when assessing the feasibility of current business and pursuing new business through identifying opportunities, risk areas and providing recommendations and actions for improvement
- Ensure monthly tax management and reporting in accordance with prevailing tax law, regulations and timelines
- Be a key member of the team that supports in analysis and negotiation of acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Develop and refine financial models in support of business development opportunities. Build valuation models, P&L’s, balance sheets, and cash flow and gain consensus with the business, product and selling units
A successful candidate must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- At least 10 years' experience with strong exposure in overall finance management
- Good knowledge of Indonesia GAAP and IFRS
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- CPA certification is a plus
This multinational engineering company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Country Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.