Head of Anti Fraud
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Anti Fraud (Digital Fraud) job has just become available at top tech company in Jakarta, Indonesia. This role reports directly to the CFO.
About the Head of Anti Fraud (Digital Fraud) Role:
In this business-critical role, your main responsibility will be to support the anti fraud function by designing prevention and detection tools from an analytical standpoint. You will also need to continuously seek internal and external sources for blacklist databases which will impact the bottom line of this new media and internet (tech) business.
- Support the anti fraud function by designing prevention and detection tools from an analytical standpoint
- Identify key areas where anti fraud controls have to be in place especially to mitigate fraud application on the lending products, and fraud transactions on the e-commerce retail transaction platform. Define relevant tools to serve these risk control needs for merchant and personal lending
- Design and keep up to date with early warning methodologies for detection tools
- Design fraud signals and case management for the investigation purposes
- Continuously seek for internal and external sources for blacklist databases
- Knowledge in credit risk level of different regions across the nations, and able to set boundaries for business selling
- Garner good knowledge in business processes to be able to spot loopholes where risk controls have to be put in place within seller and customer cycle
- Set up guidelines for fraudulent document identification rules
- Actively participate in projects for alternative data/method fraud identification in the digital lending environment
To succeed in Head of Anti Fraud job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and risk management skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- At least four years' experience in data analyses
- Strong analytical background including analytical tools (SAS/SQL)
- Experience with fraud or risk management
- Knowledge in credit risk level of different regions across the nation, and able to set boundaries for business selling
- Good knowledge in business processes to be able to spot loopholes where risk controls have to be put in place within seller and customer cycle
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is the biggest new media and internet (tech) company in Jakarta, Indonesia. They pride themselves on maintaining the quality of the product to each client. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.