GM Finance and Accounting
Consultant Nidya Ramalia Novita
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity has just arisen at established FMCG company. They are looking for an experienced finance professional with experience working in FMCG or manufacturing background to join their team as GM Finance and Accounting.
About the GM Finance and Accounting:
As the GM Finance and Accounting, you will report to the Owner and Director, and be responsible for managing all aspects of financial processes in Indonesia. You will also support the management team on accounting, finance reporting, tax and internal audit. This role is based in the industrial area in Greater Surabaya area.
- Closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy in the entries posted during the closing of financial statements
- Monitor and review COGS and other manufacturing costs and expenditures
- Responsible for monthly tax and yearly compliance, tax planning, tax import and export, etc.
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Responsible for the full P&L, BS, Tax and other statutory compliance of the country
- Provide support to both internal and external auditors
- Act as business partner to senior management team and other stakeholders
- Drive ad hoc projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
To succeed in this role, you should possess strong communication skills, analytical and background in FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Candidates with a finance and accounting degree. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a must
- Candidates with at least five to seven years of experience in senior finance position is a must
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Candidates in FMCG industry background would be a plus but not a must
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting GM Finance and Accounting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity