Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity has just arisen at an e-commerce (new media and internet) company. They are looking for a seasoned CFO with experience working in management consulting, e-commerce, private equity or investment banking, to join their organisation to work alongside the CEO, investors and COO.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO needs to provide investment advice, business recommendation to the management team, negotiate and structure fundraise and finance details.
They are looking for an experienced CFO to oversee and lead the company's finance and accounting matters, including corporate finance, M&A, investors, fundraising, business and finance strategy etc. They need a successful fundraiser to raise multi-million dollar investment, plan and establish a leading capital raising campaign strategy to support their rapid growth in Indonesia and the region.
- Establish and lead capital raising campaign strategies to further scale and grow the business
- Financial operations, accounting, overall management, statutory and management reporting for internal and external stakeholders and drive the overall business performance
- Build and develop financial strategies aligned with the organisation’s business plan and support the company’s short and long term objectives and market opportunities
- Provide strategic, finance and commercial insight to the overall company strategy and work collaboratively with other departments
- Develop and manage company’s budgets and financial forecast
- The company corporate finance activities including M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Candidates with a Finance and Accounting degree or relevant degree from a top university
- Investment bank or private equity background is a must
- Foreign degree educated will be an advantage
- Fundraising experience is essential (Series A/B/C)
- The candidate is comfortable working in start up and international environment
- High adaptability and flexibility to support the company and passion in setting up an organisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and abilities to lead a dynamic team at fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and business mindset
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills as well as good leadership
This e-commerce (new media and internet) business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity