Head of Finance
Salary IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A local agriculture company is currently seeking Head of Finance. The role oversees and manages all aspects of the business entities accounting and reporting services and financial re-engineering, whilst being accountable for financial and risk management operations of the company.
About the Head of Finance Role:
In this business, the Head of Finance is responsible for the development of a financial, tax, operational strategy and cash flow management, as well as the metrics tied to that strategy and ongoing business sustainability. This role will have an overall responsibility to manage board expectation and to act as strategic partner and visionary to the CEO.
- Oversee financial management of local entities operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, and tax planning
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programmes, and systems
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and analyses in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Approve changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Provide liaison to boards of directors to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Maintain relationship with the bank and other financial institutions, managing the cash flow and ensure enough fund for continuous operation
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Oversee ERP Implementation and improvement
- Bachelor and master’s in Accountancy; CPA or CA holder is a plus
- At least 12 years of experience in accounting and finance with minimum five years’ experience in a managerial position
- Have strong knowledge in manufacturing and plantation industry from local conglomerate or MNC
- Strong work commitment and possess ability to improve Operational Excellence of multiple group entities.
The company has a very strong growth and expansion in local. If you have a strong agility, hands on individual and had experience in leading large team member, the opportunity will be a perfect fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.