Salary IDR70,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Bonus and benefits
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global engineering company is looking to recruit a Finance Director to work from their Indonesian head office in Jakarta. Whilst the initial focus is to manage their Indonesian operations, the long terms vision if for this to be a regional position covering their operations across APAC.
About the Finance Director Role:
The objective is to groom-up to the regional finance business partner level rather than solely manage their Indonesian business. The successful candidate will have strong business acumen.
- Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations
- Represent the company when interacting with authorities and third parties on e.g. tax, health and safety, legal, environmental and labour matters, in coordination with local functional head
- Serves as finance business partner for local management with overall country financial management responsibility
- On time and accurate statutory accounting
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and KPIs
- Preparing and reviewing budget and estimates with market area and business heads
- Responsible for credit risk management, credit control and debt collection in cooperation with the business
- Managing indirect and direct tax compliance, reporting, refunds, payments, archiving and tax coding in the local ERP
- Identifying local planning opportunities in relation to, among others, capital structure, tax incentives and tax-related cash flow optimisation
- Responsible for financial risk management, liquidity and financing of the company together with group treasury
- Managing bank relationships in cooperation with group treasury
- Responsible for conducting third party and “know your customer” due diligence when required by Metso policies or guidelines
- Leads finance and admin team and drives improvements to ensure efficiency and quality of services
- Finally, participates in other relevant Country projects on a case by case basis, depending also on other Metso resources within the country, to support achievement of overall Metso business targets (e.g. M&A, restructuring)
- Tertiary degree with post graduate certification as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- At least 10 - 15 years experience at senior level working for a MNC, preferably in the engineering services industry
- Solid proven skills in dealing with regulatory bodies including local taxation rules and regulations in Indonesia
- Ability to lead people to achieve organisational goals and shareholder value
- Good accounting/finance technical knowledge
- Strong business acumen to support, enable and drive strategic growth
- Ability to infuse positive motivation and inspire and grow people
- Strong communicator and able to foresee internal customer support needs
- Good command of English and be native for Bahasa both verbal and written
- SAP savvy and innovation minded and embracing for new tools and techniques to drive efficiency and operational excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to progress to the regional level within a large established foreign MNC.
Apply now to learn more.