Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large Indonesian company, listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange, is looking to hire an experienced CFO to help with their business transformation. The job will be based in Jakarta and the successful CFO will form part of the board of directors.
About the CFO Role:
This upstream and downstream vertical integrated manufacturing company is among the market leader on their industry sector. As CFO, you will be expected to Oversee financial management of local operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning, manage banking relationship.
- Oversee financial management of local and foreign operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programmes, and systems
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and analyses in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Approve changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Maintain relationships with the bank and other financial institutions, managing the cash flow and ensure sufficient fund for continuous operation
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
To succeed in this position you should be able to work efficiently and be very hands-on in organisation transformation.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing industries
- Solid experience as Finance Director/CFO in a public-listed company
- Strong academic performance is compulsory
- Strong combination between commercial thinking and technical finance management skills
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Strong communication skills and possess strong ability in managing relationship with private equity and other internal stakeholders
- Strategic mindset, dynamic, forwarding and quick decision maker
- Experience in setting up ERP system
This business has a strong commitment for growth and possess a good corporate culture internally. If you are determined and driven, then this great opportunity is for you.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.