Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large established FMCG business is looking for Tax Director role to lead the tax department and oversee all aspect related to tax.
About this Tax Director role:
Reporting to the Global Tax Director based in Europe and local CFO, you will manage the Indonesian tax department, overview and responsible on all tax issues for all entities in Indonesia (manage their trading and manufacturing business). You will be responsible for all tax compliance, tax control, tax reports of all tax issues, and ensure the company is in line with the local and group tax policy.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business following local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders, including during project risk reviews, country initiatives, etc.
- Keep communication and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Manage tax litigation, tax audits and all tax projects
- Candidates with a degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal administration preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in tax role or tax management or tax consulting in a MNC or in a international tax consultant firm
- Experience in international taxation, cross border transaction, etc.
- Initial Big 4 training is essential
- In-depth understanding in corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Experience in FMCG an advtange
- Solid communication and writing skills in Indonesian and English is a must
This large FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Tax Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity