Salary IDR70,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent Financial Controller role in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company. In this job, you will be responsible for operation finance and commercial finance for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Financial Controller Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director and be a strategic partner to the Country Manager and business line heads in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Work with the Country Manager to drive business revenue, profitability and working capital management to achieve business goals and objectives. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvements
- Direct financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Prepare and present financial accounts including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs budget, cash flow statements by business segment
- Act as a “hands-on” business partner working closely with the business to create a real and active partnership with both operations and management. Provide ongoing, hands-on support and analysis, be a trusted adviser and add value that will assist in management decision-making
- Ensure that financial and operational data is captured, analysed and conveyed in the most meaningful, clear, actionable way. Develop KPI’s, ratios, and reporting tools to use for strategic planning and decision making
- Monitor and control working capital. Oversee the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions to speed customer collections and to streamline vendor payment processes
- Ensure that all payroll activities are correct and compliant with payroll laws
- Develop and monitor appropriate control and compliance systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
- Ensure compliance with applicable Indonesian laws, including tax laws
- Manage, mentor and develop staff.
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- 10+ years' experience with strong exposure for overall finance management
- Good knowledge of Indonesia GAAP and US GAAP
- Proficient in JD Edwards is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- CPA certification would be a plus
This multinational Manufacturing and Production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.