Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 engineering Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An excellent Financial Controller job in Batam has just arisen at a multinational Engineering company. In this job, you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Financial Controller Role:
This business critical role within the finance/accounting division will report directly to the General Manager and APAC CFO. Based in Batam, this is a great opportunity to be a part of the finance team of a multinational company.
- Lead Asia Pacific Finance Shared Service Centre and manage relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Lead a team effectively, coach and mentor them, assign work according to availability, skills and developmental needs, assess performance and provide feedback to direct reports
- Drive monthly closing and reporting cycle, including assessing bad debts provision, tax provision, project profitability
- Provide guidance on interpretation and application of company policies and procedures
- Support in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Manage cash flow and forecasting to optimise the working capital of the businesses supported through best practice collections and payment management, banking relationships
- Review and monitor financial controls, identifies control weaknesses, communication to management and operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risks
- Partner with other departments in providing advice
- Ensure compliance with international accounting standards and maintaining internal financial controls, procedures and policies
- Ensure timely compliance with all local regulations including audit, taxation, legal, submissions and policies etc
- Support company restructuring process and provide summary of the steps need to be taken
- Support in review of cost efficiency and tax strategy
To succeed in this role, you must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering abilities .
- Over five years' relevant experience in Manufacturing in Indonesia or other country with strong exposure for overall finance management;
- Familiarity with US GAAP reporting
- Familiarity with an ERP system with a preference in an ERP implementation.
- Big 4 experience preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or Accounting;
- Speaking and writing fluency in English is required
- Strong management skills and outstanding communication skills;
- CPA certification and/or strong cost accounting background advantageous
This multinational Engineering company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.