Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent Financial Controller job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational consultancy company. In this job, you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Financial Controller Role:
This business critical role within the finance/accounting division will report directly to the APAC CFO and be a strategic partner to the Country Head in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to be part of the finance team of a multinational company.
- Provide technical leadership for all accounting and financial management matters
- Preparation of annual organisational budget plans and periodic forecasts
- Proactively provide headlight financial and business analysis, and management reports that contribute to management decision-making
- Ensure complete transparency in the accounting and financial reporting processes and information is being communicated well within the company
- Manage HR operations including headcount planning, payroll, tax reporting, benefits renewals and administration, employment letters issuance, etc.
- Establish an effective IT strategy & ensure cost effective usage of telecommunication tools / equipment
- Oversees and manage office administration in all aspects.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and all KF financial accounting and control policies
- Timely and accurate reporting of month end accounts in compliance with both local & US GAAP
- Compliance with local taxation and statutory requirements
To succeed in this role, you must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering abilities.
- Over 12 years experience with strong exposure for overall finance management;
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Good knowledge of Indonesia SOX compliance and US GAAP
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- CPA certification would be a plus
This multinational Consultancy company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right candidate in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.