GM Accounting and Tax
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent GM Accounting and Tax job has just arisen at an established FMCG company. The firm is looking for an experienced finance professional with experience working in the FMCG or Manufacturing industry, to join their team as GM Accounting and Tax.
About the GM Accounting and Tax Role:
As the GM for Accounting and Tax,you will report to the owner and Director and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the financial process in Indonesia. You will be required to support the management team on accounting, reporting, tax and internal audit matters.
- Responsible for the closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)
- Ensure timeliness, accurate in the entries posted during the closing of financial statements
- Responsible to monitor and review COGS and other manufacturing costs and expenditures
- Responsible on tax monthly and yearly compliance, tax planning, tax import and export etc
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Responsible for the full P&L, BS, Tax and other statutory compliance of the country
- Provide support to both internal and external auditors
- Drive ad-hoc projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support changes in business models
To succeed in this GM Accounting and tax role, you should possess strong communication and analytical skills. A background in the FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting degree, ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a must
- At least five to seven years' experience in a senior finance role
- Audit background would be a plus
- FMCG industry background would be a plus but not a must
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting GM Accounting and Tax role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity