Finance Operations Manager
Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR75,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international manufacturing and production business is looking for a Finance Operations Manager to support their business unit in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance, accounting, business planning, treasury, and tax matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Operations Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Global CFO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Manage the financial needs, the tax exposure, and the cash flow of the company in order to maximise shareholder return
- Coordinate the cash management function of the exploration companies in Indonesia
- Control petty cash and operational advances
- Coordinate matters regarding general ledger accounting processes, including banking reconciliations and asset management
- Coordinate financial and management reports related to joint venture and option agreements as well as to ensure compliance and fulfilment of contractual obligations relating to financial and administrative aspects of those agreements
- Manage and request cash calls from the observing the stipulated month-end cash limits
- Ensure best standards for operation of SAP or other ERP systems for accounting and internal controls
- Ensure that the companies are covered by the appropriate public liability and other required insurances
- Pursue the optimal financial structure for the company, balancing debt and equity, inventories, fixed assets, etc
A successful candidate for this Finance Operations Manager role must possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 10 – 15 years' experience in Accounting
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting and tax regulation
- Audit experience from Big 4 would be an added advantage
- Hands-on with an ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Highest personal standards of behaviour, acting with ethics, integrity and respect at all times
- High level of critical thinking, analysis and reasoning
This international manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a multinational company, this Finance Operation Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.