Head of Finance
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An emerging and large new media and internet company is looking to add a head of finance. This position will report to FD and based on their HQ in Central Jakarta.
About the Head of Finance role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for closing the accounts, preparing financial reporting and manage finance operations.
- Improve its accounting process and system as well as their financial reporting
- Supervise daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly operations within the finance and accounting department
- Manage Accounts Receivables, payments and cash operations
- Support the business in providing robust and clear business analysis, managing budgets as well as help to formulate strategic and long term business strategies
- Review and provide accurate financial reports and including monthly management accounting report
- Liaise with external stakeholders – including external auditor, bank etc
- Provide recommendations to management and act as business partner to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Support internal and external audit, ensure proper compliance and SOPs are in place and ensure implementation of the agreed regulations
- Lead, develop and motivate the team members. Provide clear career progression, development plants and create a conducive working environment
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree (Professional qualification will be useful – ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA)
- In depth knowledge in Accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or Oracle is a must
- Advanced in excel or SQL is an advantage
- Previous experience in big 4 is a plus
- Ability to large a relatively large team and working in large volume transactions environment
- Ability to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines. Demonstrates ability to building strong relationships with senior and junior counterparts and stakeholders
- Strong in analytic skills and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This emerging large new media and internet company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Finance.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity