Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 marketing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading multinational service company is looking for a Finance Controller. In this job you will be responsible for all accounting, finance and tax related matters for company along with other ad-hoc issues.
About the Finance Controller role:
This position will be a critical role as he or she will be the responsible person for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to the CFO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an establish multinational company.
- Preparation and review of materials to support discussions for Regional Finance Director on the direction and performance of the operation
- Review and monitoring of operational and show performance, including revenues, show expenses and business overheads in collaboration Regional Finance Director
- Key liaison in Jakarta on matters of reporting of forecasts and re forecast numbers to group
- Ensuring timely and meaningful local office financial results, key financial metrics and variance analysis to the Regional Finance Director and Group Finance in UK
- Enhance internal controls, continuously seeking to re engineer local business process to obtain efficiency's, reduce costs, and maintain infrastructure necessary to support the growth of the office
- Responsible for implementation of improvement to the local accounting processes to gain efficiency, which is inclusive of, but not limited to assisting with local development and implementation of financial applications
- Implements local office policies and monitors global group policies
- Implements adequate internal control and compliance so that all transactions and processes are in compliance with local law
- Accounting graduate, experience working in Big 4 Accounting Firm is a plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience
- Has worked in multinational/prominent reputable national company
- Good command of English (writing and speaking)
- Sound thinking logic and solution oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitments to deliver
This leading multinational service company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Controller role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.