Salary Bonus and insuranceFULL_TIME
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading Indonesian manufacturing and production group is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to work from their factory in the Tangerang area of Jakarta. The group has a strong presence across SE Asia and is known as a premium brand.
About the Financial Controller role:
Reporting into the Group CFO, the Financial Controller will have end-to-end responsibility for Finance & Accounting. Day to day responsibilities will including:
- Weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Managing overall Finance, Accounting, ERP System, Tax & Treasury function within the organisation
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statement
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The successful Financial Controller will have:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with initial training a Top 4 accountancy practice
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting - preferably within the manufacturing and production industry
- Experience working for an MNC Company or local company with complicated business process
- Understanding of Indonesia tax law
Great career prospects await the successful Financial Controller. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an Indonesian group with a wonderful history, culture and reputation. The chance to impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business.
Apply now to learn more.