GM Finance and Accounting
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 accountancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An opportunity has arisen for a GM Finance and Accounting to join an infrastructure company based in Central Jakarta. You will be responsible for end to end finance and accounting process, including tax and audit. The role will also responsible in creating and making a recommendation for business process improvement.
About the GM Finance and Accounting role:
This position will be a critical role within the company reporting directly to CFO. Based in Central Jakarta, this is a great and challenging opportunity to be part of growing company and set up the proper finance and accounting processes.
- Produce financial reports (P&L, B/S, CF), lead month-end closing and year-end closings and developing strategies based on financial research and analysis
- Monitor day to day financial operations within the company which may include, but are not limited to: general accounting, AP, AR , tax and treasury
- Manage outsource third party services for tax preparation, payroll, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as require
- Analyse and control the company’s financial performance and identify areas for potential improvement, risks and opportunities
- Review financial reporting and highlight results and present the reports to senior management team, internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Coordinate internal and external audit processes
- Sound knowledge and understand about local and group financial regulation, tax and legislation requirement
- Review and improve local financial and accounting system and processes as required and in accordance to local and group guidelines
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the business, include managing all office admin documentations such as licenses and legal matters
To succeed in this GM Finance and Admin role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively.
- Bachelor' (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent. CA or CPA is preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience in Accounting and/Finance area
- Big 4 / 1st tier Public Accountant firm experience is a plus
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- Strong leadership skills with experience in leading small team
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts. Solid communication and writing skills
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent Excel skills and able to multi task and work in challenging and dynamic working environment
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this GM Finance and Accounting role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.