Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 building-and-construction Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational building and construction company is looking for a Finance Controller. In this job you will be responsible for all accounting, finance and tax related matters for company along with other ad-hoc issues.
About the Finance Controller Role:
This position will be a critical role as he or she will be the responsible person for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to the CFO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an establish multinational company.
- Manage day to day finance operations for entity
- Lead, coach and develop finance staff principal driver of internal controls throughout the organisation
- Understanding of complex operational and legal financial structures
- Strong knowledge of international financial reporting standards
- Establish and maintain systems and controls; verifies the integrity of all automated systems, processes and data
- Coordinate accurate and timely month - quarter - and year - end close processes
- Accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports
- Prepare, analyse and review monthly financial results versus prior year and budget/forecast and presents analysis to management
- Ability to drive working capital initiatives throughout organisation
- Knowledge of sales and use tax laws, corporate tax reporting standards, payroll laws and regulations
- Budget and forecast review to coordinate business strategy with financial planning
- Work with external auditors during interim and final audits
- Assist management in the evaluation of acquisition and business development opportunities
- Review and approve all disbursements to suppliers and employees
- Provide accounting leadership in integrating current and future acquisitions
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as and when required by the management
To succeed in this role, you will need to review monthly financial statements, reconciliations, flux and other required reports for completeness, accuracy and compliance.
- Accounting graduate, with CA - Preferred
- Minimum of ten to fifteen years’ experience, preferably in the door hardware/access control industry
- Able to handle full set of accounts, preferably using Microsoft Dynamics AX and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) reporting
- Good command of English (writing and speaking)
- Sound thinking logic and solution oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitments to deliver
This leading multinational building and construction company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Controller role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.