Head of Finance
Salary Attractive Package + Medical
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at a US retail company. They are looking for Head of Finance to lead their finance and accounting department.
About the Head of Finance Role:
The Head of Finance will report to the Country Manager and Regional FD. He/she will be responsible for operational finance, financial planning, strategic and analysis activities within the country and act as business partner to the Indo Country Manager. This role will be based in central Jakarta.
- Manage preparation for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Responsible to manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Business analysis and management reporting
- Customer and contract analysis, pricing review and negotiation as well as working capital management
- Sound understanding of local accounting, tax and finance regulations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Provide variable contribution analysis, cost vs benefit, pricing, review sales results and variance analysis
- Manage relationships with banks - local and foreign and will be an advantage to have experience in fund raising
- Help to drive and realise profitable growth and opportunity of the business in Indonesia
- Business partnering with finance and non-finance stakeholders - including commercial, sales, marketing and operations
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage the company’s treasury activities, treasury management, AR, AP and cash flow management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a plus
- More than ten years of financial or accounting or business operations management experience and a minimum of three years of senior finance leadership role
- Experience working in MNC environment and/organisations
- Posses strong financial and business acumen and have strong entrepreneurial mindset and commercial insights
- Proficient in English - speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards
- Able to lead large team, lead and give training to employees and good leadership
- Experience in complicated business model; ability to challenge others and build and maintain positive working relationship across the organisaiton
- Strong experience in SAP/ERP; familiar with USGAAP and SOX
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
This MNC retail business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Finance role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.