Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Operational Controller job has just become available at a global FMCG firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Operational Controller role:
In the business critical role you lead a team that support supply chain and production cCentre management. This position will also work closely with other Controllers to define and achieve the team's strategic objectives. This role gives strong exposure to the Operation side of the business. Based in Jakarta, this role will be reporting directly to Finance Director.
- Provide analytic in the area of supply chain controlling and production Centre, in relation to logistical analysis (handling in, warehousing, and handling out), procurement analysis (cost savings and activities review), costing analysis (standard costs and variances), Inventory analysis, selected areas such as general expenses and working capital
- Provide support in annual business planning activities and rolling forecasts.
- Provide support in the specific company and distributor inventory analysis
- Prepare timely and accurate ad-hoc reporting to region office and BDF AG
- Work together with relevant finance team members and supply chain, production centre, marketing, and sales departments, to support financial result optimisation
- Prepare and set up Cost of Sales budget with key supply chain leaders and production centre finance, approve proposals in line with budget and allow spending
- Regular progress update and monitoring of spent vs. budget and rolling forecast
- Lead and facilitate regular discussions and dialogues between Supply Chain and Finance on progress and potential challenges and opportunities
To succeed in Operational Controller job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and analytic skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge on supply chain, especially on product costing and distribution
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s Degree preferred) majoring in Finance or Accounting
- Min 10 years of controlling experience preferably in a multinational or reputed Local FMCG
- Experience with SAP highly beneficial
- Proficient in English
- Extraordinary presentation skills
This multinational FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised right now. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Operational Controller the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.