Senior Finance Manager
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 07 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at a MNC IT company as a Senior Finance Manager to lead the finance and accounting department.
About the Senior Finance Manager role:
As the Senior Finance Manager report to the Country Head and will be responsible for operational finance, financial planning, strategic and analysis activities within the country and act as business partner to the Indonesia's Country Manager. This role will be based in Central Jakarta.
- Manage preparation for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Responsible to manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Business analysis and management reporting
- Customer and contract analysis, pricing review and negotiation as well as working capital management
- Manage the company’s treasury activities, treasury management, AR, AP and cash flow management
- Sound understanding of local accounting, tax and finance regulations
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a plus
- +10 years of financial or accounting or business operations management experience, and a minimum of +3 years of senior finance leadership role
- Experience working in MNC environment and/ organisations
- Posses strong financial and business acumen and have strong entrepreneurial mindset and commercial insights
- Proficient in English – speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards
- Able to lead large team, lead and give training to employees and good leadership
- Experience in complicated business model. Ability to challenge others and build and maintain positive working relationship across the organisation
- Strong experience in SAP/ERP. Familiar with USGAAP and SOX
This IT business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity