Head of Finance, Accounting and Tax
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 07 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at a growing new media and internet (E-commerce) business organisation. They are looking for Head of Finance, Accounting and Tax with background in Audit firm and commercial experience.
About the Head of Finance, Accounting and Tax:
As the Head of Finance, Accounting and Tax report to CFO, will oversee the whole spectrum of finance, day to day accounting activities, tax, involve in budgeting and reporting as well as manage treasury activities. This position will be based at the company’s HQ in South Jakarta.
- Responsible to oversee end to end finance, accounting and tax matters in the company
- Manage preparation for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Responsible to manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Manage the company’s treasury activities, treasury management, AR, AP and cash flow management
- Sound understanding of local regulations in accounting, tax, treasury and bank relations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Propose and review improvement in finance, accounting, business processes and procedures
- Monitor and responsible for cash flows
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a plus
- Proficient in English – speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Big 4
- Candidates with at least 4-5 years of experience in middle to senior finance position
- Possess strong business acumen and commercial insight
- Good leadership skills and able to manage and lead team of more than five people
- Ambitious and demonstrated significant career progression and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This new media and internet (e-commerce) business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of finance, accounting and tax role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity