Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at a reputable joint venture business between Indonesian and European logistics distribution and supply chain company. This company is looking for an experience finance professional with experience working in logistic or supply chain or infrastructure or energy background to join their team as Finance Director, based in North Jakarta.
About the Finance Director:
As the Finance Director, you will be reporting to President director and board of directors. You will also be responsible to manage end to end spectrum of day to day financial and accounting activities, operations, involve in business strategy and manage the company’s ongoing project.
Other key responsibilities:
- Manage preparation for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Responsible to manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Manage the company’s treasury activities, treasury management, AR, AP and cash flow management
- Sound understanding of local laws and regulations preferably in area related to the JV’s and experience in dealing with government authority
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Provide variable contribution analysis, cost vs benefit, pricing, review sales results and variance analysis
- Manage relationships with banks – local and foreign and will be an advantage to have experience in fund raising
- Experience in managing expansion projects – starting from feasibility studies, funding, administration, due diligence, financial control, budgeting etc
- Master or MBA in Accounting, Finance and Economics. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a plus
- Proficient in English – speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards
- Able to lead large team, lead and give training to employees and good leadership
- Candidates with at least 5-7 years of experience in senior finance position is a must
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This logistics distribution and supply chain business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity