Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 29 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Financial Controller job in Greater Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational retail company. In this job you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Financial Controller role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the SEA Financial Controller and be a strategic partner to the Country Head and business line heads in managing the business. Based in Greater Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Support Country Head and work with business line heads in handling business and operational issues
- Ensures adequate financial and management reporting related to among others but not limited to: P&L, B/S and cash flow, margin per product, liquidity, ROI, stock levels & valuations, logistical performance, regional and Global KPI’s (including development of)
- Maintains relations with (external) parties like management, accountants, banks, governmental organisations and the holding
- Ensures fiscal and legal compliance by for example monitoring recurring audits by external auditors
- Advises and financially controls decision making on the company’s HUB’s portfolio and business opportunities
- Ensures that the regional Finance function is able to support the growth of the company in Asia Pacific
- Actively leads (change agent role) senior entity management (GM, functional leads) on key decisions impacting financial performance
- Directly communicates with stakeholders to articulate business performance; articulates the financial performance of the entity, providing the business context, opportunities and risks
- Assures proper risk management specifically related the activities of the company, like credit risk, liquidity risk, compliance risk, currency risk, etc.
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- University degree or other advanced management education
- Has more than 4 years of progressive Finance and Management roles
- Proven depth of business knowledge and strong general business acumen
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (e.g. GAAP, area tax regulations, import levy)
- Experience with trading (soft-commodities physical and preferably derivatives (e.g. futures and options), foreign exchange risk management and their specific risk characteristics
- Experience and familiarity with a trading business
- Commercial driven
- Experience with global IT implementation projects is a plus
This multinational retail company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.