Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Financial Controller job has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role will play a major role within the finance/accounting division.
About the Financial Controller role:
In this job you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues. Based in Greater Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Responsible for preparation and accuracy of financial statements in accordance with legal and statutory requirements
- Responsible for month-end accounting and group reporting process
- Preparation and annual filing of statutory accounts
- Accounts reconciliations, in line with good practice and SWX related Internal Control requirements, as per control matrix defined by the Group (ICON)
- Supports GBS in monthly analysis and cleansing of accounts
- Review and validate the accuracy of financial statements
- Support GBS in any troubleshooting related to financial accounting and reporting
- Liaise with local IM&S purchasing and GBS for any troubleshooting related to the PtP process
- Support Regional Treasury in any troubleshooting related to local compliance.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external audits
- Archiving of accounting records and supporting documentation, in line with legal requirements
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- Background from multinational manufacturing industry
- Strong tax, accounting, and compliance background
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate governance practices and procedures
- High ethical standards and result-focused, able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong SAP experience and Excel
This rapidly growing manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.