Group Financial Controller
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A local listed vertical integrated manufacturing and distribution company is currently seeking Group Financial Controller. The role oversees and manages all aspects of the business entities accounting and reporting services whilst being accountable for financial and risk management operations of the company
About the Group Financial Controller role:
In this business, the Group Financial Controller is responsible for the development of a financial, tax, operational strategy, and cash flow management, and metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing business expansion. This role will also monitor internal control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Other key responsibilities:
- Oversee financial management of local entities operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and analyses in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Approve changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Provide liaison to Boards of Directors to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Maintain relationship with the bank and other financial institutions, managing the cash flow and ensure sufficient fund for continuous operation
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Oversee ERP Implementation and improvement
- Bachelor and Master in Accountancy, CPA or CA holder is a plus
- At least 15 years of experience in Accounting and Finance with minimum seven years experience at managerial position
- Have strong knowledge in Tax, Finance and Accounting
- Strong work commitment and possess ability to improve Operational Excellence of multiple group entities
The company has a very strong growth and expansion in local and regional market. If you have a strong agility, hands on individual and had experience in leading large team member, the opportunity will be a perfect fit for you.
Apply today Apply today to discuss this new opportunity if you got what it takes.