Financial Controller - Tangerang
Salary IDR60000000 - IDR70000000 per month
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 25 January 2017
An exciting Finanical Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production companies in the Tangerang area of Jakarta.
About the Financial Controller role:
Reporting directly to the Regional CFO and working closely with other regional and local Directors, you will form a key part of the Indonesian management team.
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Work with Regional FD on tax planning initiatives, transfer pricing and ensure full VAT recovery on imports and purchases, where applicable
- Review and approval of monthly payroll files and withholding tax calculations
- Work closely with the regional financial controller to ensure that all financial reporting requirements are being met, both internally and to external State bodies
- Review and approval of purchase orders and integrity of supplier pricing
- Responsible for all manufacturing and production costs and ensuring that plant is run in most efficient manner
- Report on all manufacturing metrics on daily/weekly basis and work with management team to address areas of concern
- Responsible for capital and investment cost control
- Preparation and reporting of key management information for use by senior management
- Assist with implementation of new ERP system into Indonesia production facility
- Responsible for oversight and review of all aspects of sales administration including pricing, margins, invoicing and coordination of export and customs documentation
- Responsible for inventory control of both manufactured and bought in inventory
The successful Financial Controller will gain significant exposure to all aspects of the business and will gain excellent professional experience working closely with Senior Management globally. The scope of the role is both broad and varied, yet very hands-on, and the highest standards will be expected.
- Degree and further qualification
- At least 12 years' experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry
- Tax brevet A and B
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This international business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.